Devanahalli, the historically significant town situated towards North Bangalore, is the hub of all infrastructural development happening at Bangalore. Within the multi-billion dollar Business Park, Aerospace Park, Science Park and the Financial City, this is one town that everyone wants to be part of. The total infrastructure development in the area is estimated to be well over US $30 Billion over the next few years.
Located in the heart of all this activity is Spring Vista, 2.5 acres of exclusive ready-to-construct residential layout. With close proximity to the Kempegowda international Airport, this property comes under the purview of the Bangalore International Airport Area Planning Authority (BIAAPA).
• Asphalt Roads as per BIAAPA norms
• Street lighting
• Underground electric cabling
• Individual water connections from overhead water tank
• Covered drains
• Underground Sewage
• Trees on both sides of the road
With the opening of the Kempegowda international Airport, Devanahalli is expected to become a major commercial and residential hub by 2017-2018
- A sprawling 200 acre university campus by Manipal Education
- 309 acres identified for commercial development by the Karnataka State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (KSIIDC), near the KempegowdaInternational Airport.
- The Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR), wherein multiple IT companies have shown interest to move in. Infosys Technologies and Wipro Sez has already signed the MOU.ITIR Phase 1 is expected to be ready by 2020.
- Various IT,Biotech and Hardware parks
- Aerospace Park and SEZ to be fully occupied by 2018.
- Shell and IFCI campus, which will be ready by 2016.
- International Convention center by Department of Tourism,Government of Karnataka, to be ready by 2016, near Nandhi Hills.
- Vishwsaraiah Institute of Technology,Muddenahalli, located 20 kms from the layout.
- Proposed Peripheral Ring Road, Intermediate Ring Road and Satellite Ring Road would improve connectivity from the airport to different parts of Bangalore
- NH 7 is proposed to expand from being a 6 lane to an 8 lane.
Source: From various print, visual and online media..